I was tagged by Two Degrees! I'd love for you to answer my questions at the bottom too!
1. What does your wallet looked like? Is it organized or cluttered?
It's pretty organized. I used to LOVE my wallet. I still love the colours but I sort of want something smaller. But for now it works just fine.
2. If you had $10 to spend on a date, where would you go?
A date, ah we haven't done that in a long time! I think we would likely just rent a movie, or pick up some treats and watch one we already have.
3. If you had $200 to spend on a date, where would you go?
I would love to go see a hockey game with D. Go Leafs Go!
4. What was the first blog that got you into PF blogging?
Gail Vaz-Oxlade's blog. But from there I found a bunch of others I really enjoyed which inspired me to make my own.
5. What was the last thing you purchased?
I purchased my Ontario College of Teacher's Membership for $138 today.
6. Do you ever pay full-priced for books? Why or why not?
Yes, I generally pay full-price when I do buy books. I don't buy books very often, I'm a huge library goer or I borrow books from friends. But I do buy kids books and the occasional book for myself and I'll buy it new. It's just easier, and I know what I am getting.
7. What is one thing you absolutely refuse to pay for?
Hmmm hard question! I think the one thing I have learned to refuse to pay for is bank fees. For a while there I was paying them until I upped the amount I kept in my account to avoid the fees, and also switched to a no-fee bank! Never again!
8. What do you like to do to relax and unwind?
Pinterest, movies, reading, baking, hanging out with D.
9. If you could resurrect one musician from the dead and watch him/her perform, who would it be?
Michael Jackson. He was a little bit of a strange guy but he could sure dance!!
10. What would your ideal retirement look like?
I would love to actually retire in the town I currently live in. It's sort of a retirement location anyway. It's a beautiful place. Hopefully I would have enough in my retirement funds to not have to worry about money and be able to live happily with the one I love.
11. Are you going to do your taxes by yourself this year?
No, I've never done my own taxes. I really should learn. My dad ends up doing them for me so it's still free. He's just a procrastinator and doesn't finish them as early as I would like him to.
Here are my questions!