About Me

Monday, October 1, 2012

September Spending!

I cannot believe it's already October!! September went by so fast! I worked a lot during September, even got 2.5 days of teaching in. Went to my elementary school's 25th anniversary with D, hung out with work friends a lot (I am going to miss them once the season is over), went out a couple of times with my brothers too.

Rent (19%) ACTUAL: 8%
Hydro (3%) 3%
Internet (3%) 2% 
Laundry (2%) 1%
Car and Gas (11%) ACTUAL: 12% A lot of driving!
Phone (3%) ACTUAL: 2%
Food (8%) ACTUAL: 6%
Restaurant (3%) ACTUAL: 1%
Personal/Medical (4%) ACTUAL 0%
Clothing (5%) ACTUAL: 6% A couple of t-shirts, hoodies, and a pair of jeans
Gifts (5%) ACTUAL 4% Wedding gift, food basket for my mom

Education (2%) ACTUAL 0%
Entertainment (3%) ACTUAL 1%
Everything Else (5%) ACTUAL: 1% Hair for wedding

TOTAL (73%) ACTUAL 47% This is pretty good for September! I only went over in car and gas spending. There was a lot of driving this month to the city and to work which is about a 50km round trip.

TFSA (15%) ACTUAL: 60% toward the "future TFSA"
Christmas (3%) ACTUAL: 0%
Camera (3%) ACTUAL: 0%
RRSP (5%) ACTUAL: 0%
Travel Fund (3%) ACTUAL: 15%

TOTAL (28%) ACTUAL 75% I am really happy with the amount of savings again. It was due to having that serving job though. It's going to be difficult when it's back to only teaching again. Hopefully I can work there at least one more summer! 


October I want to save more toward the future TFSA. I want to carve pumpkins. I have to figure out whether we are going to stay in this apartment or not since our least is up at the end of the month! Ah, some big decisions coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment