About Me

Monday, October 1, 2012

August Spending

A little late on this post. August and September were really busy months! A lot of working, but it was good!

Rent (19%) ACTUAL: 7%
Hydro (3%) 2%
Internet (3%) 2% 
Laundry (2%) 1%
Car and Gas (11%) ACTUAL: 8%
Phone (3%) ACTUAL: 1%
Food (8%) ACTUAL: 4%
Restaurant (3%) ACTUAL: 1%
Personal/Medical (4%) ACTUAL 6% Hair appointment and prescription
Clothing (5%) ACTUAL: 1% Pair of shoes for work and the wedding
Gifts (5%) ACTUAL 3% Bachelorette gift

Education (2%) ACTUAL 4% ASL course
Entertainment (3%) ACTUAL 3%
Everything Else (5%) ACTUAL: 10% AUX wire for the car, purses, dress alterations

TOTAL (73%) ACTUAL 53% This isn't too bad. I am sure I could have done better, but I am still happy with this amount!

TFSA (15%) ACTUAL: 61% for the "future TFSA"
Christmas (3%) ACTUAL: 0% This is done now!
Camera (3%) ACTUAL: 2%
RRSP (5%) ACTUAL: 0%
Travel Fund (3%) ACTUAL: 0%

TOTAL (28%) ACTUAL 64% Now THIS is a great number!! I am very happy with the savings this month. I am going to miss having my serving job once it's complete, the extra money from it was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment