About Me

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What's Goin' On

I haven't posted in a long time! I am just going to do a quick update because things are busy, which is good.

Saw the Avengers in 3D last night. It was way better than I was expecting. Thor is kind of dreamy ;) The hulk is hilarious. 

I quit my serving job, Sunday was my last day. My boss asked me to stay on but I can't do it because I have another serving position. I've already had a couple of shifts at this new place. It's a very busy restaurant so it will be good once summer hits.

I was recommended 50 Shades of Grey by so many people. Our library didn't have it so I bought it online. I was telling my mom about this and she says, "It's erotic fiction." Awkward!!! I wouldn't have told her about the book if I had known that. Ah well.

I'm currently reading Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks. It's about a waitress with an abusive past. It's good so far but I dislike when people fall in love SO fast. 

Loving the song "Little Talks" by Of Monsters and Men. 

I planted a ton of veggies and herbs a few weeks ago and have started to transplant them to pots. We don't have a yard at this apartment unfortunately. Hope they turn out!

Last night I had a major craving for devilled eggs and finished making them at 1:30am. Delicious!! 

I hope all you mom's had a wonderful mother's day!!

3 comments:

  1. Your herbs will do just as well in pots.
    Great to hear from you.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, things seem to be good with you and that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I recently came across your blog and I'm enjoying hearing about how you are getting on and making things work on an irregular income. And you gave me a good laugh about the 50 shades of Grey book ; - )

    ReplyDelete