#2 – Answer the 11 questions from the person who tagged you.
#3 – Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
#4 – Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
#5 – Let them know that you tagged them
1. If you could have 3 people over for a dinner party, who would they be (and a short why)?
I would have my mom because she is awesome, my grandpa because I would like to have one more conversation with him, and Ryan Reynolds for some eye candy.
2. Who is your favourite author and why?
I honestly have no idea. I have a ton of favourite books. I might say Sophie Kinsella just because I've read a lot of her books, most other authors I have only read a couple of books written by them.
3. What activities/clubs did you join in High School and what was your favourite
I joined the Outdoors club. I can't think of any others. I worked throughout high school so was not into many extracurricular activities. I enjoyed that club though. Looking back now I wish I had played some more sports.
4. Is there a movie that you can watch over and over again and never get sick of it? Why?
I can watch chick flicks multiple times. I like Father of the Bride, The Proposal, You've Got Mail.
5. Do you have any hobbies? Tell us about them.
I like baking, sewing, reading, surfing the internet, watching movies.
6. Is there someone from your past that you have lost touch with but would like to have them back in your life…who is it and why?
Some high school friends. We drifted apart when I went away to school. It would be nice to be closer with them but it's difficult now that we haven't spoken in a while.
7. Tell us about your guilty pleasure
I have a sweet tooth. I like to eat chocolate and sometimes do so a little extensively. I also love trash reality TV shows....teen mom anyone?? Good thing we don't have cable anymore.
8. Do you watch tv? What are your 3 favourite shows (and if you don’t watch tv, tells us why you don’t)
I hardly watch TV just because we don't have cable. I stream what I can though. I LOVE Dexter, Switched at Birth, and The Big Bang Theory.
9. What did you want to be when you grew up?
It changed quite a bit. I wanted to be a magician or a ventriloquist when I was little just because I saw one and it was cool. Then I got a little older and wanted to be a teacher or an accountant.
10. Why did you start blogging?
Gail Vaz-Oxlade got me into it from reading her daily blog. I also wanted to track my progress and get out of debt soon and it was a great way to stay accountable.
11. Who do you most admire in your life? Tell us something about that person.
The person I admire the most in my life is my mom. I hope to one day become a mom and she is just always there and supportive. She is funny and caring and awesome!
Now my 11 questions, if YOU read any of this post then I would love for you to answer my questions too! Either in comments or on your blog. I LOVE reading answers to things like these.
1. What is one (or two) thing(s) you want to learn in your lifetime?
2. What are you saving your money for?
3. What is something funny that has happened to you recently?
4. What is your favourite meal to make?
5. Why did you choose the profession you are in?
6. If you were given $5000 and had to spend it on tangible items in the next 24 hours what would you do?
7. What are you currently reading?
8. What was your favourite subject in school, why?
9. What is one thing you hope happens to you in the next 5 years?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve about the opposite sex?