Maureen nominated me for an award! It's called the Leibster award and it's given to bloggers that have less than 200 followers who have a story/advice to share.
Now I am supposed to nominate 5 more bloggers and give you 5 facts that you may or may not know about myself.
Here we go...
1. I was a closet country fan all throughout high school and first year university. Now I am out of the closet, I love listening to the music and don't care who knows.
2. When I was about 10 my grandma said that she thought I would be a teacher when I grew up. She thought my brother would be prime minister. He tests beer for a living!
3. My favourite activities when I was a kid at home were building forts, playing with ninja turtles and watching Captain Planet.
4. I cannot stand carrots or mushrooms. I'm not a picky eater otherwise.
5. My boyfriend and I have the same last name. Spelled differently, pronounced the same! I was always bugged about marrying him in elementary school for that reason.
This is who I now nominate:
Two Degrees of Unemployment
Shaking the Money Tree
Making Sense of Sense