About Me

Friday, July 20, 2012

Updates For This Week

D and I went boating on Sunday. He taught me how to drive the boat!! It's kind of fun but I definitely prefer to be a passenger. We anchored the boat and went swimming at a beach before I had to go to work.

Work has been going well. I've been getting about 5 days a week which is exactly what I want. A girl told me that she wants to make $10,000 by the end of September and that would work out to be $833 a week. She is trying to pick up as many shifts as she can, I wonder if she will be able to make that goal?

On Wednesday, D and I did a group dive. It was the SAME location as last year which we were hoping to avoid but we both had the day off so decided we might as well take advantage of it. It was D's birthday present to me, he also bought me new snorkeling gear. I can't believe how expensive a mask and snorkel are! So it was really generous of him to buy it for me.

I have Sunday off! I haven't had an entire weekend day off in a long time, so I hope we are able to get up to doing something fun! I hope you enjoy your weekend!! :)

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I always loved the idea of sailing, I'm going to have to live through you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't swim but scuba diving has always intrigued me. I'd love to poke around the reefs and underwater.

    Enjoy your weekend! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete