About Me

Friday, September 9, 2011

Taking Time Off

In a couple of weeks D and I are going to take a couple of days off to spend some time together. Our summer schedules didn't mesh well and it feels like we didn't get to spend a ton of time together. I do see him everyday because he lives less than 5 minutes from me but not real quality time.

I was really excited that he suggested this. But.....what to do?

Should we just take some time off to stay in town and have some relaxing time? Or should we actually plan a little staycation? I saw some good deals online for a cheap hotel and dinners in Niagara Falls, or we could go to the city and visit his sister and a couple of my friends. Hmmm.

What do you like to do with your time off?

2 comments:

  1. Any of the things you suggested can work. You can stay home and take walks and spend time on the couch watching tv together or you could plan the get away staycation especially if it is somewhere you would like to visit.

    My only suggestion would probably be that it is only the two of you for most or at least some of that time. Family and friends are nice but it should be time for the two of you not you two and the rest of the world. Whatever you do I think it will be wonderful so enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to Pelee Island to see the monarch migration. I've heard it's been on the decline in the past few years so we want to learn more.

    Go somewhere else! You've been to Niagara before :P

    ReplyDelete