About Me

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Everything My Brother Touches...

BREAKS!!

Last week it was the car. I have never had the battery die on me until he used it. Suspicious, lol.

Last night he borrowed my printer to print resumes and I went to print something today and it's dead. What is going on?!? Actually it's not completely dead but it's making really weird sounds and not working.

Looks like I'm going to have to buy a new printer. I wonder if they still sell my model since I am pretty sure I have a couple of unused inks and it fits so nicely on my desk! Maybe it's fixable??

3 comments:

  1. Oh no... some people just have bad luck. Good luck finding a new printer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no!!!!! haha.. hopefully you can get it fixed? (sometimes it just cost less to buy a new one!)

    ReplyDelete