About Me

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Got The Job!!

So the job in the trees I think is pretty much mine for the taking as long as I complete the training. I am looking forward to this one, it seems like a lot of fun. I still need to contact the manager to arrange a time for 6 more hours of climbing and training.

I was ALSO offered another job on Monday for one of the waitressing positions I applied for. It's a busy busy restaurant on the lake of a touristy cottage town and the way the interviewer was talking it sounded like they were only looking for experienced staff so I'm surprised I was accepted. Training for this job does not start until mid-June though. I don't expect to get many shifts from this restaurant since I am a new so I hope that the climbing job will work around my schedule and supplement the income.

It should be a good summer! :)

8 comments:

  1. Woohoo! The tree job sounds like it's going to be an amazing opportunity.

    I bet you're gonna be raking in lots of tips at the restaurant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That's awesome. It sounds like you could make some good money at that restaurant. I waited tables for a long time and made some pretty good money and I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. Two jobs not even one. Good going, Seems you want to be doing both as well so I hope everything works out. It's nice to have options.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the tree job sounds interesting, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great. That seems to be the way things are going these days for the 20-somethings - my daughter who is 20 has two part-time jobs also. Finding decent full-time work with benefits etc is still a tough thing to do.

    ReplyDelete