About Me

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Quick Updates

I paid my taxes....$436 ugh!!

D and I went to a Leaf game last night. They played the Carolina Hurricanes and lost 3-0. They are now officially out of the running for a playoff spot. 7th year in a row...

D made me dinner one night after work. A crockpot dinner so it wasn't ready until LATE but it was delicious once it was ready (yes we stayed up for it), and leftovers are always awesome!

My parents come back from Florida on Friday and I am going to have to give their dog back. She has been staying at our apartment for almost 2 weeks now. I don't want to give her back!

I am going to a job fair this weekend for a restaurant, I need to get out of where I am. I am also going to do some respite work this weekend.

There was a Brinks truck that had an accident in Northern Ontario this morning spilling about $3million worth of loonies and toonies. Then a CANDY truck also collided. Not sure if candy was spilled though.

2 comments:

  1. I heard about that accident. It's probably a really good thing I was no where near there. I might have embarrassed myself otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the candy did spill!!

    Crockpot recipe??

    ReplyDelete