About Me

Monday, November 8, 2010

Added Some More...

I paid another $700 to my TFSA which brings me now up to $5850!

I had an extremely boring weekend. Hung out with D on Friday evening (remember, remember the 5th of november) and Saturday morning. We made pizza and watched a movie. He left to go to Toronto to see a concert for the rest of the weekend. I helped my mom make soup, did some laundry, chatted with friends on MSN, watched the hockey games, and that's about it. I must say I did enjoy the time change! Gotta love the extra hour of sleep.

Today I am off again, geeze teachers get sick! This is day 5 of being off (including the weekend) and I am getting very bored. I think I am going to try to make the rest of today productive at least. Banning myself from the internet where I just procrastinate and instead finish up putting away my folded laundry, straighten my hair, and work on my quilt which has been calling my name for almost 2 weeks!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to start amping up our savings as soon as we pay off about $2500 in credit cards. So close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job, on taking advantage of a TFSA Account. I wish I could put more into mine before the end of year, but looking at my budget, it doesn't seem doable.

    ReplyDelete