About Me

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

I've been working everyday this week at the rec centre running a children's day program. It's been fun but really tiring. Swimming, playing games, making crafts and sledding is VERY tiring (it's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it). This is also the time of year that a lot of friends come back to town as well, so I've been trying to get together in the evenings without staying out too late because I have to wake up at 6:30. It's been rough waking up but so worth it to see friends.

Tomorrow I am working only a HALF day. With the kids we are making healthy nachos, from scratch! We will see how that turns out...

What do you call cheese that isn't yours??? Nacho cheese Highlight to see the answer. I thought it was funny, it's okay if I'm the only one laughing.

I am glad I have the afternoon off, I want to finish off my wrapping, and visit with a friend who is back from the city only until Boxing day.

I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas, enjoy your holidays if you get some!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very busy way to spend the days before Christmas. I've worked children's day programs and know how exhausting they can be. Hope you have good visits with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!! :)

    Hope you get a chance to relax! ;)

    ReplyDelete