About Me

Monday, May 3, 2010

Full Day Turned Half

My alarm went off today, I got dressed to work and was eating breakfast and starting to make my lunch when the principal of the school I was to work at today calls. He said there was an error and that my full day was only a half day afternoon. Darn. I said that was okay and I'd see him at noon.

I spent the morning straightening my hair, making a lunch, organizing and cleaning my room. At least it was a productive morning. I also called the payroll department of my school board because I did a half day EA supply day back in March and still have not been paid for it. The woman I talked to said she would sort it out and I would be paid next pay period (which is the 14th).

On my way to work today I saw two Canadian geese leading 3 baby ones to the lake, they were very cute! Then a little further I saw a wild turkey, a nature filled day!

Off to volunteer now, hope you had a marvelous Monday!

Also, in case anyone is interested, today P&G have a new brand sampler package. http://brandsampler.ca/en_CA/home.php You sign up there and they send you a bunch of free samples! Some Pantene shampoo and conditioner, a Venus razor, some Crest floss, sample of Crest Whitestrips, etc. This is my first time doing it but I know the samples run out quickly. It also took me several tries on the website to totally complete everything since the site was so busy.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! I totally didn't know it was available again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that link, I could use a new razor! (Mine is about 10 years old - and it was free when I got it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never sent in for this before, but they are a big name so I assume they will deliver. I'm still waiting on mine but will let you know when I receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got mine, thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete