About Me

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bits and Bites..

Wow being sick really knocks you out. I orginally thought I had food poisoning, but it must have been the flu since it was passed on to my mom and brother and D. D also passed it onto his brother-in-law, and my brother passed it onto his girlfriend. Hopefully the chain stops there!!!

We had a good week/weekend regardless. I taught high school for the first time on Wednesday and Thursday. It was a new experience for me but it turned out to be a good one. D and I went out for our fancy Valentine's dinner on Wednesday. I still did not have much of an apetite but the food was delicious and it was fun to go out with D. We were actually the only customers there!

Thursday I worked but went out for lunch with D since he had the day off. We haven't gone out in a long time and then bam twice in a row so it was nice. We met up with his cousins on Thursday night and played some board games.

More people came up on Friday for Pond Hockey but the weather was so mild that all of their games were pushed back to Saturday. We still had a good time hanging out with family and playing games. Saturday they played 3 games and won one of them. They had a good time still and it was nice to see them play.

Sunday and Monday were more family time activities where we played games at his parent's house and had a nice dinner.

Last night we watched Black Swan. Has anyone seen this movie?? It was not what I was expecting at all. It was good, but strange as well.

Today I am not working. Hopefully the jobs pick up soon! I plan on doing some sewing since both D's workglove and my mitten have stitching that came out and laundry needs to be done as well.

I added $600 to the TFSA and paid $120 for my teacher's membership. Oops forgot that one was coming but it worked out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment