About Me

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Worst Valentine's Ever!

Yesterday I was so excited. I made pink heart-shaped rice krispy squares. D asked if I wanted to go out for a fancy dinner. And I was working on my Valentine's card to D.

I went to Wal-Mart in the afternoon to print off some pictures from our trip to give to D when all of a sudden I felt incredibly faint. I took my card out of the machine and started to walk out of the store. I dropped my purse, felt so weak. I sat in my car for several minutes before driving home.

I went to bed and hoped that I would wake up feeling better. At 6:30 I asked D if we could reschedule our dinner date because I was feeling so sick. He said sure and offered to make me chili and bread. I said I wasn't feeling up to eating.

Then I got sick. It was awful. I ended up being sick until 4 in the morning. A girl who was at the ASL weekend with me texted me asking if I had the flu. So it must have been something going around there or something that we ate.

I told D I wouldn't be seeing him at all tonight and he said that's okay but that I can't complain when my flowers aren't looking so good tomorrow. Aww, that was really nice of him.

I hope to finish off his card today and see him tonight. Still not feeling up to eating much so our Valentine's dinner date may have to wait a bit longer. Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you got sick. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor soul, hope you are feeling better now.
    The two of you will just have to have a belated night out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you had an awful V-Day

    I hope you feel better and things worked out in the end.

    ReplyDelete