About Me

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Onto the Next Loan...


My family loan is $5000 with interest included. So from now until the end of February (the goal I have for myself), I need to save $1250 each month in order to pay it off in time. I hope this is doable. This payday I will save $500 toward it, and next payday for this month I will try to save at least $800.

Right now I have been busy working most days but in December I think that I will be getting less supply calls, and also the kids are on holidays for two weeks, so hopefully I can work at the rec centre for at least one week during Christmas break to still have some income to help meet my goal.

4 comments:

  1. wow, that sounds very ambitious. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome goal! I hope you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you'll make it...good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I hope I can make it too! I'll keep ya updated ;)

    ReplyDelete