About Me

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What's In My Bag?

This whole thing was started by Well-Heeled's contest. Today along with a few other Canadians (Asian Pear, and Krystal) I decided to post what's in my bag. Here she is:

What's in it:
  • Purse. It's a no-name but it's awesome. It's my one of two purses I own. It was $50 from a baggage store in a mall. It has a nice zippered pocket inside, as well as two open pockets, and a magnetic snap pocket on the front.
  • Wallet. Bought it from a Calvin Klein outlet store for $23. It includes: debit card, mastercard, gym membership, driver's license, cash and change.
  • Electronic Sudoku. It was free - Christmas gift from last year. Never know when you are in one of those boredom situations (waiting for oil change, waiting for children at work).
  • Second wallet. It holds all the cards I don't use on a regular basis. It was about $10 (I've had it for a long time) It includes: gift cards, points cards (Shoppers, HBC, Staples, Airmiles, Ricki's), Canadian Tire money, library card, health card, teacher ID, car insurance card, CPR certificate, and a couple of business cards.
  • Granola Bars. Probably about 50 cents each. These have been in here forever (hence why they are squished). Good to have in case I get hungry.
  • Phone. This was $20 because I bought a contract with it.
  • Nail Clippers. $3. Always handy when you break or chip a nail.
  • Scissors and pen. Scissors were $1 from Dollarama and pen was free from a conference. Both are always useful.
  • Notebook. I got this free from a conference my boyfriend went to. I just got it last week that is why it is empty. It's awesome, has a place to hold business cards, lots of sticky notes (useful for teaching), and then a regular spiraled notebook to jot down notes (or directions in my case).
  • Hand sanitizer. This was 99 cents at a Bath & Body outlet store, smells so nice.
  • Blistex lipchap. I used to have Burt Bees but I ran out and I got this in a "teen pack." Probably worked out to be 0.75 cents.
  • Moisturizer. This was free from a hotel and smells amazing.
  • Bandaids. Free from my work (it's okay I only took 6).
  • Movie tickets. I found these in the front pouch, and my keys (keychain has a car with lights on it, it's amazing how useful that light is). Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in 3D.
  • Girl stuff. There are a couple of these items still in the bag (not so photogenic).
Things I don't include:
  • Umbrella. That's for rainy days only.
  • Scarf. Usually wear it, or put it in the sleeve of my coat when not wearing.
  • Sunglasses. I generally keep these in my car glove compartment.
  • Makeup. It's basically a one time application and then done with for the day. I don't wear much of it anyway.
  • Book. I sometimes add one, but only when I know I'll be waiting for something/someone.
  • I-Pod. Same thing, I don't use it often, I prefer the radio in my car.
If you have not done this yet, what's in YOUR bag??

3 comments:

  1. I luuurve peeking into people's bags!!!

    That bag looks butter soft..

    A SECOND wallet? :) I used to do that too. ONe wallet for business, one for personal. Then I realized i could just keep track of business & not have to carry 2 wallets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you did this!!!!!!

    I love your purse. The brown is so nice! And I love your keys! Very patriotic of you! haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute bag! I love that hobo-ish look!

    ReplyDelete