About Me

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekends Should Be Longer!

Had a great weekend, short but sweet. I worked Friday and the boyfriend met me at the school I was at. I was finished before 4:00 so we went to the closest Fabricland and I bought some material, to make him a gift and enough fabric to make some friends a couple of comfy winter pillowcases. They didn't have the right green I needed though so I will have to visit another Fabricland soonish. Total cost for that was $23.

The rest of the evening we spent eating supper, playing wii, and chatting with family. Saturday we went to paint ceramics. This took a lot longer than expected. He painted a football character, and I painted a purse box. We had to leave them there because the owner takes them and then fires them up and then will call us to pick them up. These were about $20 each. A little pricey but was still a fun afternoon. That night we had supper and then watched 5 or 6 episodes of Dexter. Anyone else watch this show??

Today he left early. He had to go to play soccer at 1:00 and he lives 4 hours away. I will be going there next weekend, as it will be our 6 year anniversary. Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love Dexter! What season are you on? We're current, watching the 4th season with John Lithgow, who is absolutely incredible.

    I hope you have a wonderful anniversary next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we are watching the 4th season as well! Love it, so suspenseful! John Lithgow has a creepy character, can't wait to watch more!

    ReplyDelete