About Me

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Weekend Plans??

Had another great day of teaching! It's a tiring job though (even as a supply)! I am going to the PA day tomorrow and carpooling with a couple of other supply teachers. I will give them gas money, so that is helpful, although I wanted to have a look at this teacher store in the city that is having a sale tomorrow. Maybe it's a good thing though, less spending.

Plans for the weekend....nothing! I think I will do some work on the baby quilt. Hopefully get it finished!

What are your plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Well, with 7 kids we're always busy! My 9 year old has a leadership seminar with a great program called Kids 4 Kids (google it, it's awesome). My kids go to their dad's for the weeknend. Tomorrow I am working some overtime (woo hoo, extra cash for a bill) and then we're hoping to go and get our haircut (desperate need for both of us). Sunday, 3 of our boys will be marching with the Scouts in the Remembrance Day Parade with the people from the Legion. Hae a great one everyone!!

    ReplyDelete