About Me

Thursday, October 22, 2009

How Much Would You Pay....

Fabulously Broke made a post yesterday asking how much would you pay for
-a purse?
-a winter jacket?
-a pair of boots?
-a casual (not formal) dress?

Reading the comments, it actually surprised me by how much some people would spend on these items. For me (these would be the max I would spend on each):
purse: $50
winter jacket $200
pair of boots $120
casual dress $70

I am from the southern end of "northern Ontario" and we get a lot of snow, I would invest some money in quality boots and coat, but still I think if you shop right you can find some great quality items without spending an arm and a leg on them. Is there anything else that should be added to this list that you think you might pay more (or less) on than the average person?

2 comments:

  1. I was also shocked by the high numbers. But then I thought about the fact that just because someone WOULD pay that much doesn't mean that they DO pay that much.

    I mean, quite frankly I WOULD pay $100 for a pair of jeans that I LOVED. But in reality I won't pay more than about $20 for just any pair of jeans. That said, I don't SHOP for $100 jeans to avoid finding one that I love and thus having to pay that much. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your strategy! I think I am the same way.

    ReplyDelete