About Me

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Have Money Left!

After all that shopping, I actually have money left over! I did not anticipate being given any money from my mom or boyfriend so I did not budget for it, and saved up for the trip myself. So I probably spent a little more on myself than I thought I would, but with free money why not? I still have money left over, so I made a $500 payment to OSAP today. My progress bars reflect this change...98.01% complete!! I get paid tomorrow as well, so I might make another payment next week. Then I get paid AGAIN on the 30th. I love three paycheque months. So if I make a big enough payment with tomorrow's paycheque I could potentially be done my OSAP loan by Halloween! I still haven't cashed my GST cheque or put my leftover Canadian or US cash into the bank. Which will be about $200 all together. So new October goal to add to the list - pay off OSAP!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's amazing to pay it off so quickly. On a side note...want to share how you made those fabulous bars on your page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's almost done now! Do you have an e-mail or something where I can send you the html text to create the progress bars?

    ReplyDelete