About Me

Monday, April 12, 2010

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Thanks ladies. It was very frustrating!!!

K comes to me after I shower (my mom had talked to both of them saying I was a bit ticked). He says, "sorry about taking your car without telling you." I say "thanks, I would appreciate it if you would ask" and he responds, "I kinda thought you knew." Grrr.

Anyway before I left L yells to me, "the money is for you" He left $60 and K left $20 for me under my keys. I go to my car and it's on empty :S He had told my mom that the car was on empty and that he planned on filling it up after they dropped their things off but I needed it to go to volunteer. I wonder what would have happened if my mom did not say anything to them. I definitely would have said something, but it shouldn't take having to say anything. BROTHERS! I filled it up after volunteering and it was $33.

I hope they learned something from it.

On the bright side of things, my gas is now filled up, I have an extra $40 for gas later this/next month, I got called for two full days of work later this week, I'm going to be able to pay $1000 to my family loan this month, and I won a free Tim Horton's coffee last night!

1 comment:

  1. I have 3 brothers, I totally feel your pain. WTG on paying more on your family loan!

    ReplyDelete