About Me

Monday, April 12, 2010

Why Can't All Weekends Be This Good?

Ever have one of those weekends that just solidifies the feeling that you are with the right person? This weekend BF and I had a great time. Friday we went shopping, I was looking for a dressy spring jacket, and he was looking for a tie. He picked up a tie that matched my dress. I can't believe how expensive ties are! He got a tie that was $45 but was 25% off. I couldn't find any jackets that I loved so I didn't buy one. That night we went to see "The Last Song" starring Miley Cryus. I thought it was okay. BF didn't like it, the girl sitting next to me was balling. I thought the brother made the movie! He was very funny.

Saturday we went to his future apartment. Measured some windows for blinds and then went shopping. Blinds are also expensive! We went to JYSK and they had some nice blinds but they were odd sizes and wouldn't fit the windows we wanted. We also went to Home Depot, but wow those were CRAZY expensive because it was custom fit blinds only. We didn't get anything and then today BF's mom tells us that she also went today and measured and bought blinds for the apartment. Yay!

Saturday evening we went to prom (graduation formal). His mom gave me a dressy coat. She said it didn't fit her and was happy to give it away. What timing! I was just looking for a nice jacket the day before! We got all dressed up, it actually felt like prom. BF looked pretty good in his suit :) His parents took our pictures, they even drove us!! It was funny, so much like a high school prom. We had a good dinner and danced to a few songs. It was nice to meet his friends again, they were fun!

Today we slept in. We watched MTV (16 and pregnant), am I the only one that loves that show??? I don't get MTV at my house so it's a treat when it's on at his house. We sat outside because it was beautiful out! We fed some birds, chatted and laughed. What a wonderful weekend!

I also only spent $31 and that was on gas and a hot chocolate! Perfect!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a terrific weekend! Score on the dress coat from BF's mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a great time.

    Ties are terribly expensive. I have no idea why!

    ReplyDelete