About Me

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Let's Get Physical

I've been singing that song tonight. Why? Because I am dressed in 80s gear. Yep tomorrow is 80s day at the school I'm working at so I've gotta have some school spirit!

I am wearing my hair curly in a side ponytail, side bangs with a neon pink hair band. Big hoop earrings, blue eyeshadow and lots of it. A couple of my moms necklaces and a bunch of her bangles. Then I'm wearing this normal neon pink v-neck t-shirt, and my neighbour let me borrow her black spandex pants (I should mention my neighbour is in her late 60s lol). I am wearing flats because I have no 80s shoes (where are my high tops or my jelly shoes when I need them??), and my mom let me have a new pair of pink fuzzy home-socks. I cut the toes off of them and they are now leg warmers! They are a bit short but they will do.

I hope most of the students and teachers ALSO dress up!!

I sent a pic to BF and he thinks I look 80s yay! I love playing dress up. Enjoy your Friday and weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I went to an 80s dance party last weekend. It was so much fun! 80s dancing is a blast. I hope you have fun today. P.S. bright colored pumps would also work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, LOVED the 80's!!!
    Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete