About Me

Monday, July 12, 2010

Fantastic Weekend!!

Friday I worked. It was a rainy day so it ended up going by quite slowly working with the kids but overall it was a good day. Nice to keep busy. Friday evening a friend from elementary school came over and we watched some comedy skits.

Saturday the same friend came over and we played some Beatles Rock Band. Then I got ready and left to go to Guelph where my roommate was having her Bachelorette party. It was a lot of fun. We played some games at the hotel and then headed to The Ranch. Nice to have a girls night :) A bit expensive, but worth it!

Sunday I drove back home and then elementary school friend and I went to see a Beatles tribute band. It was really well done :) They looked like the Beatles, we got some ice cream afterward too mmmm. Then we watched Star Trek the movie. Now I'm no trekie and I've never seen a Star Trek episode but the movie was really well done. It was actually surprisingly funny too :)

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the Star Trek movie as well. They did a really great job casting both Bones and Scotty. Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh The Ranch! The Ranch is ALWAYS worth it. I remember those days (hazy memories but still memories)! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls nights out are definitely food for the soul, glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete