About Me

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Getting Paid To Have Fun

That is what today felt like. I worked for the camp and we went to Ontario Place. I had a great group and it was a perfect day. We went on some rides and then spent a lot of time in Soak City. To top it off, we were even given supper on the way home. It was such a fun day it hardly felt like work, and it was over 12 hours!

Tuesday night I went to see Despicable Me. I thought it was really cute. After the movie we went out for ice cream and sat by the lake. It was a nice night.

Tonight after work D came over. We had a word-game board game night and my brother joined in for a bit. We played Boggle and Bananagrams, good ol' fashioned fun :) I am heading off to my roommate's hometown tomorrow which is close to 5 hours away for her wedding and will be there until Sunday at some point.

I hope you have a great weekend! Enjoy the sunshine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment