About Me

Monday, July 5, 2010

Sunshine :)

So it's been a week since I broke it off. I am actually still very content with my decision. I haven't really thought of BF too much either ummm let's call him XBF now lol. Thank you all so so much for your support. You are all amazing :)

Netherlands won against Brazil on Friday and there were a lot of people at the lake wearing orange. So I thought of him then. He also texted me says it's been a hard few days for him, that he will always be here for me and that he still loves me. I haven't responded and don't know if I should??

I know he wants me to change my mind, but I just can't. I know it's not the right thing to do. I am having a lot of fun, staying busy with friends. I went to a stag and doe this weekend and had a blast chatting with old high school friends and some new people. Things have been really good.

I haven't looked at my budget since the end of June. I have not spent too much money though either. Mostly gas and a few drinks at the bar and stag and doe. I will have to get back on track and start tracking it again. I also will need to exchange my euros back into Canadian dollars and then I'll be able to pay off the last $200 on my family loan. Maybe a job for today?

Things are looking good. Life is a little crazy right now but I'm enjoying it. Off now to apply to some jobs and enjoy the weather!

3 comments:

  1. Just read your last couple of blogs. Hope you are ok. Sometimes when you get that 'I don't think this is it' feeling, it is best to leave and try something new. It seems like you are already feeling good about your decision and starting a new chapter in your life. I've done the whole breakup thing two times before with long-term bfs, and everything turned out pretty good!

    Good luck with job search 2010! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you are really doing good with this decision which means it was the right thing!!

    I just love stag and does! Where I grew up, its like the thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don,t think you should text him and give him renewed hope, best let things lie for awhile. Who knows somewhere down the tracks you two could still be friends.

    ReplyDelete